The rapid analysis of large volumes of unstructured documents is a necessary part of the processes of financial analysis, auditing, market research or responding to tenders. This represents a wide array of documents:
- Annual reports
- ESG reports
- Financial analysis reports
- Calls for tender, Request for Proposal…
The analysis of these documents consists in extracting, in each of them, information of the same nature. This information can come in different kinds: figures, paragraphs, entire pages, a simple name, etc.
Here are some frequent examples:
- Composition of the board of directors in annual reports
- CO2 eq emissions scope 1, 2 and 3 in ESG reports
- Technical data inside a RFP
- Regional strategy within financial analysis notes.
Basic “keywords” approaches cannot cope with this complexity.
This kind of task can mobilize teams of experts for hundred of hours.